I’m showcasing some classic vintage dresses from my ETSY shop that are perfect for the upcoming spring season. Also, thought I’d throw it back to when Nala was 2 months old.
1) The Vintage Multi-Colored Dress – This dress is perfect for the transition to warmer weather because of the yellow and green colors. The super on-trend tie neck on this dress really makes wearing this a no-brainer.
2) The Vintage Yellow Dress – This is the definition of spring, especially if you want to live in vintage! With a ribbed material and a high neck, this dress is truly one of a kind.
3) The Vintage Green & Yellow Bonwit Teller Dress – This dress is so soft, both in texture and in color. You can tie a chic belt around the waist or throw a chic blazer over it to really help accentuate the figure.
4) The Vintage Cap Sleeve Dress – This dress is seriously so cute for the girl who loves to dress girly, but still wants to keep her unique style.
5) The Vintage Yellow & Blue Dress – This is perfect to be worn not only in Spring, but right into Summer! This dress has a classic 60s/70s look and is a great piece to create a fun, casual outfit.
As always – thanks for stopping by! Here is one last throwback Nala picture to help ease the Monday vibez: